Community Support Team Licensed Professional
|Benefits:||Standard Benefit Package|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||At Pathways to Life, we believe that our mission is to foster continual growth in the lives of those we serve, ourselves, our colleagues and our culturally diverse communities. Our efforts enhance recovery, wellness, self-determination and independence by providing appropriate supports, delivered with compassion and respect. We are currently looking to bring on experienced Licensed Professionals to serve on our Community Support Team. |
|Duties:||This position is responsible for the delivery of Community Support Team services, clinical supervision of paraprofessional and associate professional staff, and clinical oversight of service delivery to individuals on a community setting.|
|Qualifications:||In order for consideration, the following minimum qualifications must be met.|
To be considered for this position, applicants must hold an active License in the Human Service field, i.e. LCSW, LPC, LMFT and a minimum of 1 year experience providing community based services to adults with mental health diagnosis.
1. Knowledge of adult mental health/substance abuse disorders and consistent treatment approaches.
2. Ability to implement, then convey therapeutic interventions, outcomes and consumer progress on progress notes.
3. Obtain and maintain all certification/training requirements as outlined in Clinical Coverage Policy 8A.
4. Knowledge of systems-approach to provision of care, and ability to apply this approach within CST service.
5. Advanced skills in PC/Word processing/database/spreadsheets/systems, and integrating the advanced skills to produce complex reports and documents.
6. Ability to apply therapeutic techniques. Ability to use good professional judgment. Detail oriented. Ability to work independently, with minimal direct supervision.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.