Community Support Team Qualified Professional
|Benefits:||Standard Benefit Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||At Pathways to Life, we believe that our mission is to foster continual growth in the lives of those we serve, ourselves, our colleagues and our culturally diverse communities. Our efforts enhance recovery, wellness, self-determination and independence by providing appropriate supports, delivered with compassion and respect. We are currently looking to bring on experienced Qualified Professionals to serve on our IIH teams. |
|Duties:||This position is responsible for the delivery of Community Support Team services, clinical supervision of paraprofessional and associate professional staff, and clinical oversight of service delivery to individuals on a community setting.|
|Qualifications:||In order for consideration, the following minimum qualifications must be met.|
* Graduate of a Master Degree program in a Human Service field and has at least 1 year of full time, post graduate mh/dd/sa experience with the population served
* A graduate of a college or univeristy with a bachelor's degree in a human service field and has at least 2 years of full time, post bachelor's degree mh/dd/sa experience with the population served
* A graduate of a college or univeristy with a bachelor's degree NOT in a human service field and has at least 4 years of full time, post bachelor's degree mh/dd/sa experience with the population served
1. Knowledge of child, adolescent and adult mental health/substance abuse disorders and consistent treatment approaches.
2. Ability to implement, then convey therapeutic interventions, outcomes and consumer progress on progress notes.
3. Obtain and maintain all certification/training requirements as outlined in Clinical Coverage Policy 8A.
4. Knowledge of systems-approach to provision of care, and ability to apply this approach within Intensive In Home service.
5. Advanced skills in PC/Word processing/database/spreadsheets/systems, and integrating the advanced skills to produce complex reports and documents.
6. Ability to apply therapeutic techniques. Ability to use good professional judgment. Detail oriented. Ability to work independently, with minimal direct supervision.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.