|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||At Pathways to Life, we believe that our mission is to foster continual growth in the lives of those we serve, ourselves, our colleagues and our culturally diverse communities. Our efforts enhance recovery, wellness, self-determination and independence by providing appropriate supports, delivered with compassion and respect. We are currently looking to bring on experienced Mental Health Professionals to serve as members on our ACTT service. |
|Duties:||Duties will vary depending on position qualified for. Positions hiring for are the following|
ACTT Licensed Team Leader
1. Directs the day-to-day clinical operations of the ACT team
•Manages staff work schedule to assure appropriate coverage for day, evening, weekend, and holiday shifts and on-call hours
•Leads daily staff meetings and treatment planning meetings
•Continuously evaluates the status of clients and plans/coordinates treatment activities to ensure immediate attention to their changing needs
2.Directs and/or coordinates for each client:
•Admission and treatment
•Rehabilitation and support services in coordination with the psychiatrist
•Admission interview, initial assessment , and initial treatment plan
• Client-centered comprehensive assessment of psychiatric history and diagnosis
3. Initiates and maintains relationships with stakeholders including but not limited to (other staff, law enforcement, other humans service providers, and community resources)
4. Manages staff schedules, timesheets, documentation, performance/ clinical supervisions, trainings, and the development of new staff.
5. Manages the ACT program budget
6. Participates in Quality Assurance activities such as peer reviews and record reviews as needed
7. Performs on-call duty for crisis intervention and for staff supervision and consultation
8. Ensures client records are maintained to remain in compliance with agency policies.
|Qualifications:||ACTT Licensed Team Leader|
Must have an active License in North Carolina.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.