|Benefits:||Full benefits including generous performance based bonus program|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||At Pathways to Life, we believe that our mission is to foster continual growth in the lives of those we serve, ourselves, our colleagues and our culturally diverse communities. Our efforts enhance recovery, wellness, self-determination and independence by providing appropriate supports, delivered with compassion and respect. We are currently looking to bring on experienced Site Leader.|
|Duties:||The Site Leader is responsible for the day to day functions, profitability, production and overall quality of employee performance for their respective site assignment. This position may require start up functions and/or management of an existing site. The Site Leader works closely with Corporate Leadership Team, other agency sites, and on-site employees to meet agency growth and quality objectives.|
|Qualifications:||SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS: |
• 3 or more years of leadership experience
• Bachelor level degree preferred - ample leadership experience in the mental health sector can substitute
• Demonstrable organization, prioritization, and communication skills.
• Experience in multi-cultural populations
• Above average computer and technology knowledge
• Ability to motivate and delegate
This is a salaried position with a benefit package.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.