Quality Management/Training Director
|Salary Range:|| |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||At Pathways to Life, we believe that our mission is to foster continual growth in the lives of those we serve, ourselves, our colleagues and our culturally diverse communities. Our efforts enhance recovery, wellness, self-determination and independence by providing appropriate supports, delivered with compassion and respect. We are currently have an opening for a Quality Assurance/Training Director to oversee QA and Training operations in 8 offices in North Carolina.|
The QM Director is responsible for quality assurance and quality improvement across the entire agency. While this is a leadership position, all staff persons within the agency are expected to participate in activities to ensure the quality and ongoing improvement of services provided by the agency. The QM Director is responsible for developing and implementing the agency's quality management system, including both its internal quality assurance and improvement activities. As an active member of the agency's executive team, the QM director is expected to provide leadership in developing the agency's annual quality improvement plan and ensuring the effective implementation of policies and procedures for credentialing and supervision of staff, monitoring of services, assurance of the safety of individuals served and effective outcomes, review of adverse events and identification of improvement opportunities. The QM director is expected to take a leadership role in ensuring that the agency regularly uses input of staff and service recipients and aggregate data to identify issues and opportunities for improvement and to support decisions about individuals' care and the agency's direction. The QM director is also responsible for the development of collaborative relationships between the agency and LME/MCO in which the agency provides services through involvement in their communities' quality management initiatives.
The Training Director is a leadership position responsible for ensuring across the entire agency that the content of training and education offerings is relevant to contemporary practice and teaching methods are effective in changing the actual practice patterns of the workers being trained. The Director ensures there is enough access to training and education opportunities, especially in rural areas and for culturally diverse populations. Training records show that staff has the competencies to deliver integrated behavioral health care, emphasizing evidence-based practice, best practice and quality improvement approaches and that supervisors have competencies to mentor staff in these practices.
|Qualifications:||1. A Bachelors Degree from an institution of higher learning accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in a field of health, behavioral health, rehabilitation, human services, human development, education, social sciences, criminal justice, administration, management, organizational development, information management, business, or a related field or discipline and three years of experience gathering and analyzing data for quality management, quality assurance or quality improvement for a human services provider agency, or an equivalent combination of training and experience; or |
2. A Masters Degree from an institution of higher learning accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, in a field of health, behavioral health, rehabilitation, human services, human development, education, social sciences, criminal justice, administration, management, organizational development, information management, business, or a related field or discipline and one year of experience gathering and analyzing data for quality management, quality assurance or quality improvement for a human services provider agency or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
3. Ability to use good professional judgment and be detail oriented. Ability to work independently, with minimal direct supervision.
4. Excellent organizational, prioritization, and interpersonal communication skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines. Ability to meet short and long-term goals and project deadlines.
6. Respect for the confidentiality of all communications required within job duties, including client/employee records and documents, and electronic transmission by voice, data, and wire.
7. Experience with multi-cultural/multi-lingual populations and multi-disciplinary teams.
8. Possesses a basic knowledge of all office equipment, including word processors, computers, fax, and copy machines, and a willingness to attend appropriate classes to increase knowledge as needed.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.