Quality Assurance Director(QA Diector)
|Salary Range:|| Extremely Competitive/Negotiable|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||At Pathways to Life, we believe that our mission is to foster continual growth in the lives of those we serve, ourselves, our colleagues and our culturally diverse communities. Our efforts enhance recovery, wellness, self-determination and independence by providing appropriate supports, delivered with compassion and respect. We are currently have an opening for a Quality Assurance Director to oversee QA in various offices within Pathways to Life. |
The QA Director is responsible for quality assurance and quality improvement across the entire agency. While this is a leadership position, all staff persons within the agency are expected to participate in activities to ensure the quality and ongoing improvement of services provided by the agency. The QA Director is responsible for developing and implementing the agency's quality management system, including both its internal quality assurance and improvement activities. As an active member of the agency's executive team, the QA Director is expected to provide leadership in developing the agency's annual quality improvement plan and ensuring the effective implementation of policies and procedures for credentialing and supervision of staff, monitoring of services, assurance of the safety of individuals served and effective outcomes, review of adverse events and identification of improvement opportunities. The QA Director is expected to take a leadership role in ensuring that the agency regularly uses input of staff and service recipients and aggregate data to identify issues and opportunities for improvement and to support decisions about individuals' care and the agency's direction. The QA Director is also responsible for the development of collaborative relationships between the agency and LME/MCO in which the agency provides services through involvement in their communities' quality management initiatives.
|Qualifications:||1. A Bachelors Degree from an institution of higher learning accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in a field of health, behavioral health, rehabilitation, human services, human development, education, social sciences, criminal justice, administration, management, organizational development, information management, business, or a related field or discipline and three years of experience gathering and analyzing data for quality management, quality assurance or quality improvement for a human services provider agency, or an equivalent combination of training and experience; or |
2. A Masters Degree from an institution of higher learning accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, in a field of health, behavioral health, rehabilitation, human services, human development, education, social sciences, criminal justice, administration, management, organizational development, information management, business, or a related field or discipline and one year of experience gathering and analyzing data for quality management, quality assurance or quality improvement for a human services provider agency or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
3. Ability to use good professional judgment and be detail oriented. Ability to work independently, with minimal direct supervision.
4. Excellent organizational, prioritization, and interpersonal communication skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines. Ability to meet short and long-term goals and project deadlines.
6. Respect for the confidentiality of all communications required within job duties, including client/employee records and documents, and electronic transmission by voice, data, and wire.
7. Experience with multi-cultural/multi-lingual populations and multi-disciplinary teams.
8. Possesses a basic knowledge of all office equipment, including word processors, computers, fax, and copy machines, and a willingness to attend appropriate classes to increase knowledge as needed.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.