Intensive In Home Team Qualified Professional
|Location:||Rocky Mount, NC|
|Salary Range:||$20-22 hr|
|Benefits:||Standard Benefit Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||At Pathways to Life, we believe that our mission is to foster continual growth in the lives of those we serve, ourselves, our colleagues and our culturally diverse communities. Our efforts enhance recovery, wellness, self-determination and independence by providing appropriate supports, delivered with compassion and respect. We are currently looking to bring on experienced Qualified Professionals to serve on our IIH teams. |
|Duties:||Under the supervision of the Clinical Director and the Licensed Professional the Qualified Professional provides clinical support and service to the Intensive In-Home Associate Professionals and the consumer/family. This position is crucial in the management of therapeutic services and clinical interventions for consumers receiving Intensive In Home services. The focus as a Qualified Professional is to prevent out of home placement of the consumer, increase the ability of the family to function as a unit and to decrease symptoms that would require a higher level of care. The Qualified Professional is responsible for multiple tasks related to the clinical/therapeutic functions of Intensive In-Home services, including scheduling, providing therapeutic interventions/activities, maintaining clinical records and the completing multiple service requirements. |
|Qualifications:||In order for consideration, the following minimum qualifications must be met.|
* Graduate of a Master Degree program in a Human Service field and has at least 1 year of full time, post graduate mh/dd/sa experience with the population served
* A graduate of a college or univeristy with a bachelor's degree in a human service field and has at least 2 years of full time, post bachelor's degree mh/dd/sa experience with the population served
* A graduate of a college or univeristy with a bachelor's degree NOT in a human service field and has at least 4 years of full time, post bachelor's degree mh/dd/sa experience with the population served
1. Knowledge of child and adolescent mental health/substance abuse disorders and consistent treatment approaches.
2. Ability to implement, then convey therapeutic interventions, outcomes and consumer progress on progress notes.
3. Obtain and maintain all certification/training requirements as outlined in Clinical Coverage Policy 8A.
4. Knowledge of systems-approach to provision of care, and ability to apply this approach within Intensive In Home service.
5. Advanced skills in PC/Word processing/database/spreadsheets/systems, and integrating the advanced skills to produce complex reports and documents.
6. Ability to apply therapeutic techniques. Ability to use good professional judgment. Detail oriented. Ability to work independently, with minimal direct supervision.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.