Day Treatment Licensed Professional
|Location:||High Point, NC|
|Benefits:||Standard Benefit Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||At Pathways to Life, we believe that our mission is to foster continual growth in the lives of those we serve, ourselves, our colleagues and our culturally diverse communities. |
Our efforts enhance recovery, wellness, self-determination and independence by providing appropriate supports, delivered with compassion and respect.
We are currently looking to bring on experienced Licensed Professionals to serve for Day Treatment Program.
|Duties:||Provide supervision according to the requirements specified in 10A NCAC 27G .0104.|
2. Provide individual therapy with individuals receiving Day Treatment.
3. Ensure proper implementation of evidence based practices.
4. Assure clinically appropriate services are delivered to eligible recipients within the service definition. (right person, right treatment, right intensity, frequency and duration).
5. Assure that staff operates within their appropriate scope of practice for service delivered.
6. Coordinate with quality assurance and quality improvement functions of the agency.
.5FTE staff will maintain a case load of no more than 18 recipients. (19+ requires 1FTE)
7. Must be on-call and accessible during periods of crisis for individuals receiving services. If on-call, must be available for face-to-face contact with the individual receiving services within 2 hours of emergency/crisis notification.
8. Complete any training required for the Day Treatment service definition within the first 30 days of employment.
9. Knowledge and ability to carry out First Responder Policy and Crisis Plan specific to individuals receiving services as identified in the individualís Person-Centered Plan.
10. Investigation and follow-up of client concerns and reporting such according to agency policy.
11. Providing services as defined by service definitions, County Program/Area Authority/LME guidelines and NC Division of MH/DD/SAS rules and regulations.
12. Oversees and ensures completion of all service documentation assigned within the state regulated guidelines.
13. Documenting services according to State guidelines, service requirements, and agency requirements.
14. Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with lead agencies and consumers.
15. Submitting all required management reports to the Office.
16. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
|Qualifications:||Day treatment licensed professional must meet the requirements for Qualified Professional staff as outlined in 10A NCAC 28G .0104 and be a certified or licensed clinician. A Provisionally licensed professional who fills this position will be fully licensed within 30 months of the effective date of this policy or for those hired after the effective date of this policy; the 30 month timeline begins at date of hire. For substance abuse focused programs, the LP must be an LCAS.|
2. Ability to apply the concepts of customer service in the workplace. . Ability to use good professional judgment. Detail oriented. Ability to work independently, with minimal direct supervision.
3. Possess a basic knowledge of all office equipment, including word processors, Computers, FAX, and copy machines, and a willingness to attend appropriate classes to increase knowledge as needed.
4. Excellent organizational, prioritization, and interpersonal communication skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills
5. Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines. Ability to meet short and long-term goals and project deadlines.
6. Respect for the confidentiality of all communications required within job duties, including client/employee records and documents, and electronic transmission by voice, data, and wire.
7. Experience with multi-cultural/multi-lingual populations and multi-disciplinary teams.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.